Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm back.
My results was really.. Done badly.
Not much courses to choose now.. okay. I dont want think abt my results anymore.
Anyway, Went to appeal for my humanities results for remarking this afternoon.
Alot of my friends suggested not to, But I scared I will regret in the future. So... Why not?
And my school admin pple told me this year alot of pupils from my school appealed for remarking.
No one even appealed last year in my school. LOL. HAHA.
Anyway, I know I can't score any better anyway but I just bu gan yuan that I study so hard yet get C6.
Just dont de-grade my paper and let me fail can already! Pray**
Just finished submitting my courses!
I chose those courses which are way below my aggregate score so ya...
Just trying my luck? I dont wanna go Engineering anyway.
SO.....
I think well.. I will probably get into Nursing.
No choice, This is all because of my stupidness and laziness during this 5 years in Secondary School.
Anyway, it's quite a good course right?
(Though aggregate is low, but can save pple right!!)
So okay... This course really need passion uh... Im quite alright with it! Luckily!
But I really need to get rid of my fears towards the blood, injections and all...
HAHHAHA. talk so much.
Maybe they dont even want me because I put as 5th choice for this course =X
Okay la...
So by now.. you all should know how much I score for O levels.
So damn badly! so please dont ask me! thanks!
Ohya. Saw Mr Lim in school today and really thanks him for my science grade!
Its part of it involved him because I like him ( as my subject teacher) so I want to get at least a pass for this subject.
He was also shocked for my grade! I nvr even pass for science for all his test this year. =X
Okay la. Enough of my craps.

*Im scared that one course also cannot get in!*
Post again next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home