Friday, January 22, 2010

This post is for someone special to me :D

I have so many things to say but I don't know how to start.
Known you for four years already and we're always ended up not chatting anymore.
Two years back, I have already given up on you and told myself not to love you back again.
We didn't chat anymore and I've a boyfriend after a few months later.
But I didn't know you're still holding on and reading my blog everyday since then until last year you told me.

It was fate to let me loved you once again last year.
Last year, I made a mistake that made you very angry and disappointed with me.
But you never scold me, You just keep telling me it hurts badly.
I was very guilty and it hurts me badly too, I have no choices left but to leave you.
I wanted to let go of everything because I don't want you to hurt you anymore.
At that time I didn't put myself in your shoes, I was very selfish.
And instead, I still need you to tell me that you dont want to ended up like that.
I'm sorry.

AND
Thanks for being there when I need you.
Thanks for tolerating & giving in to me always because I'm always the one who started quarreling with you first.
Thanks for being so sweet to pray for me & your handmade card & lucky sweets just before the day I'm getting back my 'O' level results.
Thanks for the happiness you've given me!
You're the first guy I've ever loved so much in my life.
Thanks for everything you've done for me, I really appreciated it.

* I love you, Justin Lee Zhi Wei


Puiiiiiiiii, I've already grown up.
No more puppy love for me & I'm serious this time round. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home