Wednesday, February 24, 2010

20 & 21 february.

Went back Malaysia for wedding dinner as my cousin is going to marry off.
Happy for her & I hope this pair of new couple will zhang zhang jiu jiu & bai tou xie lao. :D
& I'm very sad that I wasn't able to celebrate sister's bdae with her this year!
But well, I guess she also dont need my accompany anyway!
gt her bf mah! Haha.
Bt anyway, I'm also happy for her because it is really her longest relationship!
Hope you both last uh!
Lastly, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, MY DEAREST SIS!
Will celebrate after ur bdae, think its still okay though! :D
got so many things to tell you bt dont know hw to say!
Really thanks for being by my side for 5 years already! :D
Okay la. Back to blogging.

Had Buffet at her house on 20th feb & Wedding lunch* at restaurant on 21st feb.
errr..... Lazy to elaborate abt the event thingy!
BUT... I REALLY HAD FUN OVER THR :D
especially singing on the stage at the restaurant with stella, san, hailing & mengcong.
HAHA.
Well, I shall let the pictures do the talkings now :D

& MORE PICTURES AT FACEBOOK :D
& LASTLY, I LOVE MY BIG FAMILIESSS SO MUCHHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home