Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!
Was busy with work and went friend's hse Bai nian therefore no time to blogggg!
Hmm.
Okay. Well.
Enjoyed my Cny celebration with families. HEHEHE.
Managed to get 3 days off ! Henggg.

Cny's eve.
Went back Msia in the noon & headed to Gugu hse for Reunion dinner.
As usual every year. Haha.
Then, saw some fire burning ongoing tht area so we took some photos & theres goes my sis too.
Long time never saw my Father side's cousins already. One year once i guess.
Didnt managed to take photos with them because we was watching some shows.
Home-d after tht.


Cny Day 1 & 2.
Went to my Grandmother house in the noon.
Hehehe, yay! Happy*
Luckily some of my cousins still havent left yet.
Actually wanna go shopping mall but tht si ah cong still havent come back so we waited for him.
So we took many photos!
Fengping is here, so cute la. Lol.
Then, Watched tv and use com..
After tht, at night, we went Kukup to my Huiling cousin's hse.
Hang around thr.
& saw fireworks everywhr.
Played and took photos.
Huiling went with us back, & we had supper at some coffeeshop.
After that, rched homed and started play pokers card.
JiaLi come in the midnight and joined us.
& We played blackjack and Big 2.
Ton whole day. My god.
Play till 7am.
Everyone was almost K.O.
I was reluctant to go for breakfast as we planned to.
But kanna drag by tht HUILING LO.
Then Jiali drove us to some western cafe & eat breakfast.
I was really tired! I didnt even change to proper attire and they say I look like siao zhar bor.
LOL. bo bian, lazy uh.. & some of us actually slept at the cafe. =X
HAHAHA.
Headed back home & Ah san, yonghong & family had to leave to Ipoh. So Sad.
Went to bed after tht.
Then, wake up awhile , they started to Kai Tai liao.
I didn't joined them because I was really sleepy.
& it was raining at tht time. so shiok.
So i went back to sleep. Wake up already evening.
Watched tv and had dinner.
Then, played Big 2 again.
Played till 3.30 am and went to sleep as tml need to go back sg.
HAHAHA. I won abit only for those two days.

Day 1.
SHE IS FREAKING CUTEEEEEEE!

Huiling took this picture when I was sleeping in the cafe =x

Day 2.

Cny Day 3.
Woke up at 10am.
Prepared and left my ahma's hse.
Headed to sg. & Faster chiong home so I wont be late for work!
So I spend half day on work.

& there goes CNY day 4, day 5...........
):

However, I still enjoyed myself during this three days :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home