Friday, February 12, 2010

Ohmy...
Meet him just now at 9.30pm as he want pass me my valentine's gift.
Then, I suddenly saw him with a big plastic bag.
He baked me Cheesecake! & he decorate with strawberries.
Surprised by him though I nvr showed it out.
Lol. So shocked la, seriously!
Its seems much nicer thn the muffin.
This is the first time I received a handmake-cake from someone.
HEHE. I love it so much, seriously. (:
& You told me its the 3rd time attempt to bake it.
REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
& the handmade-card too!
I really can see the efforts you put in lor!
HAHA, really thanks lehhhhh!
Dont know how to put in my words now.

Anyway, am going back msia tomorrow.
YAY. Celebrate Chinese New year!
Day 1 CNY is also the day of valentine's.
Hmm...
So I can't celebrate with him Valentines this year.
Hahahaaaaaa. Next year and more okay!

But I wanna say now here as I'm nt using com tml already.

I LOVE YOU, JUSTIN LEE!
& THANKS FOR APPEARING IN MY LIFE! ♥


HMMMM. okay. enough of all this.
Last of all, wish everyone have a great CNY & Valentine's Celebration! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home