Monday, February 08, 2010

Saturday.

Went out with him to Plaza sing at first.
Find sister as she's working thr!
Hehe.
Then, went cotton on and shop around.
And I help him choose two tops which is totally nt his style.
I dont know he dare wear anot leh. HAHA.
Then, went Ajisen and have our dinner.
LOL! my first time there leh!
Abit suaku I know. HEHE.
Headed to sit singapore flyer after tht.
LOL. SO FAST JIU FINISH LE.
Keep taking photos.
this time round is kiasu~
Then, went marina and blah blah blah.
Quarrel again ~ LOL. sorry!
& Headed home back after tht :D
Pictures upload when I'm free.

Today is Monday.
I went to meet him and he pass me the cake/muffins he bake for me!
First guy who bake all this for me lor! HAHA.
Anyway, THANKS ALOT LEH!!!!!!!
Love you so much. Hehehe :D

YAY. TML OFF DAY. WEE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home