Saturday, March 06, 2010

Yesterday & today....

Went out with sister @ 3 plus as she wanna buy stuffs to decorate the schedule book he bought for his bf.
Then, we went plaza sing.
Went inside the art shop & I suddenly have the urge to decorate my handphone with bling bling. HAHA. Rhinestones la! :D
Then, walk around other place to find for it.
Got some from daiso & some from spotlight!
Weeeeeeee! Choose blue & sliver for the theme :D
Sis got her items at spotlight & we left.
Longjohn sliver for sis's lunch as she's hungry.
I didn't eat coz gonna wait for him so I decorated my handphone with those rhinestones I bought.
WEEE. NICE RIGHT.
Then, sis suddenly want to decorate also!
LOL, CUS I DECORATE UNTIL VERY NICE MA. HAHA.
Then, went back to daiso and spotlight to get rhinestones hp sticker.
She got herself the pink theme.
Went back to Lonhjohn to have my dinner after tht as he came alr.
Then, sister started to decorate her hp over thr. LOL.
THANKS TO ME OKAY, SIS.
hahaha.
Accompany sis to wait for bus & we went to watch movie after that.
Watched 'being human', Lol. nt too bad la, the show.
quite funny bt I feel that nt much of moral of story leh? (:
It's abt 11 plus after watching, we went to parklane to play lan.
Blackshot. Yay!
HAHA. Played till 5 plus in the morning.
Then, walk to town to find something eat as he's hungry.
Took bus to ecp to watch sunrise.
Bt I guess its abit too late?
The sun alr rise half way. HAHA.
and the view is quite far. Lol.
Ohya, when walking to ecp, smthing happened so paiseh can. ZZZ.
Then, walk ard while waiting for the bicycle shop to open so we can rent bicycle.
Wait till 8 plus A.M. then some shop open.
So we rent bicycle & went cycling.
Weeeee. hahha.
Headed to mac for my Breakfast. =x
Went back cycling and went bedok jetty.
Then after cycling, went BK for drink.
& I fall aslp over thr.
TOO TIRED ALRRR.
HOME SWEET HOME AFTER THT.

HEHE. Enjoyed being with you last night & today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home