Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Yoyoyo! I've been free for this two weeks alr!
My workplace is not open yet ... So NO WORK!
NO WORK = NO MONEY!
NO MONEY = NO SHOPPING!
NO SHOPPING = ME SADDDDD ):

Recently...
Finally got my poly enrollment package.
Seriously, so mafannnnnnn.
Need to do this and that. omg la.
Sister dont want help me!!!!!
Anyway, ytd.. Mum's off day & I went salon to cut my hair.
BANGZXZ this time.
Ohmygod. I look freaking xiaomeimei + gonggongdaidai (sis say).
Ah.... Seriously, I really regret cutting laaaaa.
Because I wear what also dont match. )):
Ahhh.. hair ah... faster grow please!!!

Meeting sis & him this few days.
hehehe. :D
K-box with sister the day before ytd.
Weee. damn cheap. Lol.
Headed to starbucks & Mac's this few days to accompany him to study.
But i'm using his lappy though.
hahaha. play blackshot.
lol. so easy to control using his laptop and his gaming mouse.
No wonder I always lose to him. HAHA. :D
Okay laaaaa.
Hope he really did studied something useful when I'm at thr playing game which is so noisy. LOL.
Jiayou for ur exams on friday kay!!! love yaaaaaaa <33

OHYA. GOT MY FACIAL PRODUCT. YAY. HAPPY!
THEY CHANGE PACKAGING! So freaking nice! Look like SK II bottle.
at first, sis & me was worrying that the company would closed down anytime, but now i guess not cause they are expanding more and more!
But well... hope the price dont goes up.
Because its really ex now alr! phew... $88 gone. Just for this modern bottle with some solutions inside. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home