Friday, April 16, 2010

Long time never blog already....No time I guess.
Anyway, I'm just back from Ngee Ann Poly Freshmen Orientation Camp (HS) 2010!
LOL! TIRED....
but... 3 days never use com so must use now to MI BU my 3 days!
Its was quite fun & all our seniors are really high.

DAY 1.
Everything was pretty fun and nice except that...
WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO BATHE!!!
Omg. & the queue is freaking long.... because well.. Nursing are mostly females and the bathing toilets are limited..

DAY 2.
THE WATER GAMES IS FUN!!!! I enjoyed it.
But the 'very dirty' game.... err... I dont really like it.
BECAUSE they play with detergent mix with beehoon together. (please imagine)
& MUDDDD + WATER..
hahaha.
I think is abit gross for me... But some of my teammates enjoyed.
After tht, no time to bathe again.
Worse this time round.
1 PERSON BATH CAN ONLY TAKE 2 Minutes each after playing the dirty games. (PLEASE IMAGINE AGAIN)
hahaha. then, my Group leaders asked us 2 by 2 bathe tgth..
Hm.... Well. ahahahaha.
Thn after tht, they say 2 person also 2 minutes.
gonna faint.
LOL.
After that, some games and play till very late.
really exhausting!!!! Need to wake up so early somemore.

Day 3.
CHEERING ALL ALONG.
I love my team, ISIS!! ISIS ISIS GO GO GO!
Anyway, we won the best cheering team.
Okay.
Home sweet home after tht. :D

Great thanks to all Commitees, GMs, GLs for planning all this for us!
I guess everyone had enjoyed!
& TO ISIS GLs, We love you all!
HAHA.
seems abit that i'm still at camp.
Well. I go play games & get some sleep alr.
GOODBYE!

SCH STARTING SOON! I NEED BUY SCHOOL STUFFS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home