Saturday, April 24, 2010

School had started for me this week.

and NEXT WEEK GONNA COME AGAIN. SIAN ):
Okay, lets start with some sch stuffs now.
There were only 16 pupils in my class including me.
Anyway, Hanging with Hengjie nowadays! :D
Well, the lesson were quite okay.
Except AAP. It was really a stressed subject for me!
So many biology stuffs, I guess I really need to pull my socks because I really dont understand a single shit on bio. -.-'
ohya.. Lectures were really boring, I really keep falling aslp. ZZZ.
Bt Practicals were fun!! Tutorial was also quite okay.
The food court in our sch are really packed with peoples during peak hours.
AND SO, Me & HJ favourite foods are the Instant Sandwich from the vending machine.
LOL. So ex! $2.30 for two slices of bread and with some fillings! Bt bo bian no choice.
And.....alot more....
Okay, I'm done.

I NOW GOT HOMEWORK HAVENT DO!!! AHHH/...
TOMORROW GT TO WORK!! SIANS!!!
Okay la. I go eat my dinner now. Bye./

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home