Friday, May 21, 2010

Dear came to fetch me from school.
&& I Can't seems to contact him after tht when we're supposed to meet at 12pm.
Then, got an unknown call and its was from dear. (his using stranger's phone to call me)
He was at bus stop waiting for me alr.
Was wondering what happened to him & he told me his phone left it on the bus.
He ran after the bus from Lavender to Bugis. Then, take cab to chase the bus.
& When he finally gotten up the bus, the phone was alr missing.
OMG. so suayyyy right! So ke lian la...
Curse tht person who took his phone. #@$#@$#@$#$#$%
Can see he very sad?! Cheer up kay!!!
ahhhhhhh, his going chalet for 3 days & I cant msg him alr...
Headed to Singhealth Polyclinic for injections!
Hepatitis B! Because I am going to C.A.
After that, went police station to make report of his lost phone.
Went to his house after that as he want to bathe and take all the bbq stuffs.
Then, He sent me back home & went chalet!

I miss him badly..... )):
FASTER SMS ME!!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home