Tuesday, June 15, 2010

COUSINS OUTING.

Wake up @ 9am today.
So earlyyy. Sians. (Looks more like I got to attend school & not holidays!)
Prepared & left house @ 10 plus.
Went Johor Bahru Citysquare with sister to meet our cousins over there.
Then, we headed our way to NEWAY as we alr booked room over thr.
(NEWAY is so called 'kbox' in msia anw.)
Well, it was way much better thn kbox lor!
Because it was really much cheaper & the room was so much bigger!
The bill was only RM 171.
For 7 pple, isznt tht so cheap!
Maybe you should know why we called it cheap..
We got a set meal with drink each = total 7 sets , 2 pizza, 2 sets of nuggets with fries, potato wedges & a bottle of grape wine + 4 MICROPHONE TO SING.
hahahah, so do you think is cheap now?
Well, I'm like advertising for them. hhaa.
Hehehe! Want to go again!
SING SANG SUNG~
Taking pictures all ard the room.
We're more like renting the room to take photos instead of singing.
HAHAHA. REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF ANW.
Then, i was singing half way.
& Suddenly the song stop and happy birthday song appear.
I scolded mengcong because he was holding the remote control choosing songs.
& he was shocked. He say he didnt press anything.
Suddenly, sis and huiling came in with a cake.
Lol. It must be my sis's idea.
Thanks sis! & all my cousins! :D
Had an advanced bdae celebration uh..
Anyway, I guess we dont even celebrate bdae for each others since young till now because we stay far apart..
This is the first time I'm celebrating bdae with thm other thn when Im toddler because I already forget.~ Hahaha.
Love all my cousins, seriously. Happy families I have. <3333

After that, We decided to go danga bay beach to take photos!
Because both my cousins are driving, mengcong actually dk the way & yonghong just follow.
Damn funny. Idk how to explain.
Hehehe, see them drive, I also want learn!!!
soon soon ! I can learn alr.
Walk to the area tht can see sunset.
And we wanted to take pictures at some place so we stay thr for abt 3 mins to take photos.
Then, the sun alr gone.
HAHAHA. thn they was like wahlao! shld take later!
took many many pictures on the beach. WOOHOO.
I cant wait to upload those photos!!! very soon i guess!! :D
Stay till 8 plus, we left and went back cs as We're coming back sg alr.
Cousins drive home but we gotta take bus. SIANSSS.
hehehe. Had dinner at cs & home sweet home.

Enjoy my outing today ! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home