Saturday, September 11, 2010

Yo everyone!!!
It's been so long since I'd blogged.
Woo. Revamp my blog...
& I realised I'm so lost touch to HTML now...
I guess is all because of blackshot -.-.
Started to think back, I have used so much of my time to play blackshot.
Not only lost touch to HTML, I also so long never shop for clothes alr!!!
I guess I need to replenish my clothes soon! Anyone want go tgth?!!

Ohya, I lost all my links, so do tag me ur link so that I can link you :D
I guess nobody read my blog anw, its so dead alr.
Recently, was busying with exams.
EXAM STRESS! HAHA.
Its finally over and now is HOLIDAYS!
But for me, half of the holidays goes to attachment.
Next week attachment @ Sgh. LOL!
Nervous. HAHA.

Okay.
Ytd, had flea @ Scape park.
It was really tiring!!
Didn't really sell much. $100 plus only plus our collection thingy.
Too many things over there I guess.
Nevermind, first time mah!
Next time must be better & Cannot bring so many clothes there alr! HEHEHE.
Who wants open flea with me next time? Lols.

Anyway, dear's working now.
BYE, I'm off to blackshot. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home